ATA PRESIDENT'S OP-EDS
ATA 61 General Assembly "Cooperative Security & Interconnected Threats" Palais d'Egmont, Brussels, 19 November 2015 In times of globalization of insecurity, instabilities and crises have an impact...
ATA CM2015 | Counter-Terrorism Strategies
Brussels, 12 June 2015 – ATA has organised a panel discussion “Counter-Terrorism Strategies: Challenges and Perspectives” ont the occasion of its Council Meeting 2015. Read more
Atlantic Voices, Volume 6, Issue 04 – April 2016 Deciding to attack an opponent is often the result of a rational choice calculation whereby the gains...
Critical energy infrastructure such as oil and gas pipelines, storage facilities and electricity grids are increasingly becoming the target of criminal and terrorist attacks. This book contains the papers presented at the NATO Advanced Research Workshop (ARW) ‘The Protection of Critical Energy Infrastructure against Emerging Security Challenges’, held in Tbilisi, Georgia, in November 2014.
In the occasion of the Wales Summit 2014, ATA has published a dedicated monograph where high level policy makers and experts tackle the strategic...
Stratfor Global Insights
- The Second Reformation: Transitioning To The Economic EraPosted by Stratfor, Contributor on May 26, 2016 at 3:47 pm
- Saudi Oil Policy Is Set In StonePosted by Stratfor, Contributor on May 24, 2016 at 4:29 pm
- The Meaning of Geography Is Changing, Not DisappearingPosted by Stratfor, Contributor on May 19, 2016 at 5:02 pm
NATO latest news
- NATO Deputy Secretary General to visit AlbaniaPosted on May 27, 2016 at 12:00 pm
- NATO Deputy Secretary General: North Atlantic Alliance is as important as it has ever beenPosted on May 27, 2016 at 12:00 pm
- Remediating a fuel polluted military site in UkrainePosted on May 27, 2016 at 12:00 pm
NATO PARLIAMENTARY ASSEMBLY
- NATO Summit priorities top agenda at NATO Parliamentary Assembly session in Tirana
- NATO remains the key to security amidst rapidly evolving threats, NATO Parliamentarians told during visit to the United States
- NATO Parliamentarians Visit the Baltics in a Show of Political Solidarity Before the Warsaw Summit