ATA PRESIDENT'S OP-EDS
ATA 61 General Assembly "Cooperative Security & Interconnected Threats" Palais d'Egmont, Brussels, 19 November 2015 In times of globalization of insecurity, instabilities and crises have an impact...
ATA CM2015 | Counter-Terrorism Strategies
Brussels, 12 June 2015 – ATA has organised a panel discussion “Counter-Terrorism Strategies: Challenges and Perspectives” ont the occasion of its Council Meeting 2015. Read more
Atlantic Voices, Volume 5, Issue 12 – December 2015 By formally inviting Montenegro to begin the accession talks, NATO has opened itself to a seventh round...
Conferences & Events
In the occasion of the Wales Summit 2014, ATA has published a dedicated monograph where high level policy makers and experts tackle the strategic...
Critical energy infrastructure such as oil and gas pipelines, storage facilities and electricity grids are increasingly becoming the target of criminal and terrorist attacks. This book contains the papers presented at the NATO Advanced Research Workshop (ARW) ‘The Protection of Critical Energy Infrastructure against Emerging Security Challenges’, held in Tbilisi, Georgia, in November 2014.
Stratfor Global Insights
- Heterarchy: An Idea Finally Ripe for Its TimePosted by Stratfor, Contributor on February 4, 2016 at 3:37 pm
- How Technology Might Reshape China's FuturePosted by Stratfor, Contributor on February 2, 2016 at 4:40 pm
- Why Europe's Great Experiment Is FailingPosted by Stratfor, Contributor on January 28, 2016 at 3:52 pm
NATO latest news
- NATO Secretary General discusses closer cooperation with EU Defence MinistersPosted on February 5, 2016 at 12:00 pm
- Visit to NATO Headquarters of the Foreign Minister of MoldovaPosted on February 5, 2016 at 12:00 pm
- Secretary General’s pre-ministerial press conferencePosted on February 4, 2016 at 12:00 pm
NATO PARLIAMENTARY ASSEMBLY
- Statement by the UNIC Co-chairs Ivanna Klympush-Tsyntsadze, Ukraine, and Senator Raynell Andreychuk (Canada)
- Statement by the UNIC Co-chairs Andriy Parubiy, First Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada, and Senator Raynell Andreychuk, Canada
- NATO Parliamentarians discuss shared regional security concerns in Riyadh